- Manuscripts should fit within the Aim and Scope of Global Justice: Theory Practice Rhetoric.
- Manuscripts should be formatted according to the Manuscript Presentation guidelines.
- Manuscripts must be original and owned by their authors.
- Global Justice: Theory Practice Rhetoric will not consider any work that has been previously published, is under review with another publication at the time of submission or is under agreement to be published.
- Manuscripts that were rejected without an invitation for resubmission will not be taken under consideration.
- Unsolicited book reviews are not accepted.
If you meet all the requirements above, please submit your work using our online system. Authors need to register with the journal to submit their manuscript or, if already registered, can simply log in. Please note that the journal does not charge author or reader fees.
Note 1: If you are submitting an article for a special issue please please indicate so at Step 1 of the submission process by selecting 'Special Issue' (instead of 'Introduction', 'Article' or 'Review') from the drop-down menu.
Note 2: If you are submitting a special issue proposal please indicate so at Step 1 of the submission process by selecting 'Special Issue Proposal' (instead of 'Introduction', 'Article' or 'Review') from the drop-down menu.